Save 50% in May
Copywriting for just £20 an hour
Whether you need one page or one hundred
No further commitment required
Need more? Get 20% off your second invoice
Great copy is a high value business resource. It engages your target market and converts them into customers. With copy you don’t get what you pay for: you get a whole lot more. It’s an investment in more business.
“I wouldn’t entrust my content to anyone else.”
– Matt Lindley
To make that investment even easier, I’ve slashed my prices for a limited time. I want to show you how good I am, and the quality of the work I produce. So while my regular price of £40 an hour is highly competitive, my offer rate of £20 gives you jump-at-the-chance value. And it’s available for all projects commissioned before the end of May. It still encompasses all the things you can expect from me, which are:
- An output of around 500 words of quality copy per hour
- All copy keyword-optimised (simply provide your chosen keywords)
- Text that has been run through the Copyscape plagiarism checker to ensure it is 100% unique
- As many edits as are required until you are happy
- Copy that has impact, and gets you results
- Thoroughly-researched work
- Timely delivery
- A nice person to deal with (that’s me)
“Efficient, competitively priced, imaginative and accurate – a winning combination that makes this copywriter a must for your business.”
– Andrew Beard and Sharon Sandercock, Thinkpoint Design.
You could use this May offer to:
- Get an About page for your website that makes people want to do business with you.
- Stock up on entertaining blog posts so you can keep the content coming, even when you’re busy.
- Fill your next brochure with snappy copy that works hard to sell your products.
- Give your newsletter page some punchy text to ensure the maximum number of sign-ups from page visitors.
- Send out marketing emails that people will read and react to.
- Have a press release crafted to get your company news out on a high-profile website or publication.
- Get high-quality articles that boost SEO and provide valuable information for your target market.
- Refresh your product pages with descriptions where every word works hard to sell items and services.
- Overhaul your existing web copy to provide a user-friendly experience that tells them what they need to know and why to buy.
“Rewan took all the info I gave him and somehow managed to turn it in to a cohesive and stylish piece of prose that basically nailed exactly what I wanted!”
– Cecily Mills, CocoNuts.